FOCUS SAM² 6.9 NEU 2019 Olive/Orange
The new Focus SAM² 6.9 - rediscovering Enduro!
***One-off promotion - if you order the Focus SAM² 6.9 you will get the T.E.C.pack worth 499 Euro for free!***
Nothing stops you - no obstacle is too big! You spend more time on the bike because it's just so much fun! You do not believe it? Try it out. The Focus SAM² 6.9 model 2019 is the enduro bike for a wild and demanding terrain. With fun you drive up the mountain and downhill - you are the King!
The unique and specially adapted to Enduro needs F.O.L.D. suspension (a development from Focus) ensures a perfectly balanced mix of sensitivity and stability. Get the support you need with the powerful, lightweight and compact Shimano STEPS E8000 engine and the new SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur for smooth and clean shifting.
But not only these components make the Focus SAM² 6.9 so unique:
- lightweight, hydroformed aluminum frame with internal cable routing and F.O.L.D.Kinematic
- RockShox Deluxe RC3 dampers - virtually no friction in the damping
- RockShox Lyrik RC2 fork for sensitive gliding over obstacles and bumps
- powerful and complex Shimano STEPS E8000 drive with a maximum torque of 70 Nm and 250 watts of power
- registration-free with a support up to 25 km / h
- Colored and anti-glare LCD display with high contrast even in difficult visual conditions
- Firebolt switch with integrated pushing aid - three possible support levels are available
- 378 Wh battery completely integrated in the frame (optional T.E.C.pack with another 378 Wh for plugging)
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed shifter- the new shifter for challanges on the trail
- 27,5" Maxxis DHF tires - the most used and most successful downhill tire in the world
- floating axle with 148x12 mm Boost Standard for maximum smoothness and easy changing of the wheel
Shimano STEPS E8000 motor - perfectly matched components
The Shimano STEPS E8000 consists of a series of perfectly matched components to ensure the optimum drive for a powerful e-mountain bike. The particularly narrow Q-factor gives the driver the feeling of being on the road without a drive. With a weight of 2.8 kg, the engine is also the lightest in its class. The color LCD display is easy to read even in difficult viewing conditions such as in full sunshine and with the Firebolt switch, the possible levels of support can be intuitively switched.
Focus patented technologies are used in SAM² 6.9:
The F.O.L.D.Kinematic with 170 mm travel is specially tuned for optimum suspension performance for Enduro Bikes and E-MTBs. The precise match between sensitivity and progressiveness is the secret of the F.O.L.D.Kinematic.
Squared Experience, Focus' answer to e-bike range, gives you the power to take as much energy as you need on the ride. The 378 Wh fully integrated into the frame battery also causes a low center of gravity and is sufficient for most tours. If more range is needed, the second also 378 Wh can simply be plugged onto the frame. This second battery is an addition that is plugged to the bracket part of the T.E.C.packs.
- Focus Airflow Intakes - newly developed internal ventilation system for the built-in battery, so that it is perfectly protected from overheating. Fresh air flows continuously into the frame, so that the battery is always automatically cooled.
You are convinced by the SAM² 6.9 and you want to order it at e-bikes4you.com? This service awaits you:
The Focus SAM² 6.9 is professionally pre-assembled, adjusted and tested by our technicians
Packed in a special, particularly robust e-bike carton, it is delivered free of charge directly to your door by our forwarding agency partner
Included in the delivery: operating instructions, charger and the E-Bike Guide by e-bikes4you.com. The E-Bike Guide by e-bikes4you.com contains valuable information and tips on care and maintenance for your new Focus SAM² 6.9
Just a few steps away from your first big trip: put the handlebars straight, mount the pedals and charge the battery
- Ready! e-bikes4you.com wishes you many perfect trips with your new Focus SAM² 6.9
|Deal of the Week||No|