FOCUS RAVEN² 9.8 NEU 2019 Blue
The new RAVEN² 9.8 Cross-Country E-Bike 2019 - be ready for new records!
*** Promotion - when ordering the new Focus RAVEN² 9.8 you get a FAZUA battery for free!**
New color - proven drive: Focus will of course bring the RAVEN² with the already proven FAZUA drive in 2019 again on the market!
The absolutely light and stable E-MTB hardtail weighs less than 14 kg despite the electric drive. This is made possible by the new and now already proven e-bike drive from FAZUA. Already in 2017, the innovative drive from FAZUA won the Eurobike Award and the market is showing that the developers were right. The feedback is enormous, the bikers are thrilled with the drive!
The sleek carbon frame, which has the geometry of the RAVEN without drive as the basis, the absolutely high-quality equipment and the drive from FAZUA make the RAVEN² 9.8 an e-mountain bike of first class. Here you will find the exact frame geometries of Focus RAVEN² 9.8 2019.
These highlights are offered by the new RAVEN² 9.8:
- High-quality, comfortable carbon frame with F.I.T. technology and internal cable routing
- FAZUA evation drive unit with 250 watt of power and a max torque of 60 Nm
- 250 Wh battery from FAZUA, completely integrated into the frame
- FOX 32 Rhythm suspension fork with 100 mm travel- outstanding technology for perfect performance
- Shimano SLX BR-M7000 brake- excels in high braking performance with low operating forces!
- 11-speed Shimano Deore XT 8000 derailleur for outstanding performance
- 148x12 mm floating axle with R.A.T. (Rapid Axle Technology)
- 29" Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Addix tyres - tires for every situation
Innovative Technologies distinguish the RAVEN² 9.8:
R.A.T (Rapid Axle Technology):The world's fastest thru-axle, as Focus calls it, brings the rigidity and stability required by a thru-axle with the added benefit of quick-releases.
In the R.A.T. is located at the end of the thru-axle a small T-piece, this is pushed into a receptacle on the opposite side. Then the axle is turned only 90 degrees, and the quick release is closed. The Focus engineers were awarded an award in 2014 for this innovation at Eurobike. The advantages of this technology are obvious: fast wheel change and a non-abrasive alignment of the disc in the brake body. The high rigidity has already been tested and proven in many races.
Less fatigue due to more comfort on the bike is provided by C.I.A. technology (Comfort Improving Areas). Through many frame analyzes, the Focus engineers have identified those key points that can prevent fatigue through perfect ergonomics while driving. Different forces act during the ride on the driver and the bike, the rougher the surface, the stronger. The driver has to spend a lot of energy to compensate for these influences. Through much research, the engineers found these locations and optimized them to increase comfort while driving. The key points with which the comfort of the driver could be substantially increased, are mainly on the seatstays, the chain stays and the seat tube.
Focus Integration Technology Carbon (F.I.T.): F.I.T.Carbon is characterized by system integration and lightweight design. The high-strength fibers are sized to provide minimal weight with high rigidity and stability, even when the drive and battery are integrated into the frame.
This is how the FAZUA evation drive works:
FAZUA has heralded a new era in the e-bike sector with the evation drive. From bikers for bikers is the company philosophy of FAZUA, which incidentally emerged from a student project of the University of Munich. The goal was to develop a drive for a bicycle that integrates perfectly and as inconspicuously as possible into the frame. The result is the evation drive of the small but fine company FAZUA from Munich, which is now already in production for the second year. The big advantage of the FAZUA drive is not only its low weight, but also the modular design, which makes it possible to completely remove parts of the drive and the battery, thus turning the bike into a bike without a drive in no time at all.
The drive supports up to 25 km / h with a power of 250 watts, but the more the driver steps on the pedals, the stronger the support. At a speed of 25 km / h, the drive decoupled completely and it creates the feeling on a bike without drive to drive, because there is no more pedaling resistance. Incidentally, the drive develops optimum performance at 70 to 75 revolutions per minute.
The modules of the FAZUA drive:
- the gearbox in the bottom bracket
- the engine with polygon
- Battery with 250 Wh
- Control unit on the handlebar
The engine, the battery and the gear train together weigh 3.2 kg and can be easily removed if necessary. A cover closes the frame. The Drivepack is connected to the drive via an interface, so the FAZUA Drivepack is mechanically and electronically connected to the bottom bracket gearbox. The battery is designed for bikers with a capacity of 250 Wh, who also like to pedal and do not need the support uninterrupted even on long trips.
With the control unit on the handlebar, which is easy and intuitive to use, the four possible levels of assistance can be switched. This is now also equipped with Bluetooth function, the connection with the smartphone allows the FAZUA app to add many other features.
You would like to order the new Focus RAVEN² 9.8 at e-bikes4you.com? This service is available to you:
- The Focus RAVEN² 9.8 is professionally pre-assembled, adjusted and tested by our technicians
- Packaged in a special sturdy e-bike carton, it is delivered free of charge to your doorstep by our shipping partner
- Included in delivery are the appropriate charger, a user manual and the e-bikes4you.com E-Bike Guide, a guide with many tips for the maintenance and care of your RAVEN² 9.8
- With a few simple steps, the bike is ready for you - you put the handlebars straight and mount the pedals
- You charge the battery and the bike is ready for your first big trip
- e-bikes4you.com wishes you many wonderful experiences with your new Focus RAVEN² 9.8!
Frame geometry Focus RAVEN² 9.8 2019
RAVEN² Frame geometry Focus RAVEN² 9.8 2019
Seat tube length in mm
Top tube length in mm
Steering angle in °
Seat angle in °
Chainstays in mm
Bottom bracket in mm
Head tube length in mm
Fork structure height in mm
Fork offset in mm
Wheelbase in mm
Stack in mm
Reach in mm
|Deal of the Week||No|