NEW - Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 Fully E-MTB with carbon frame 2019
The Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 is a new member of the Powerfly E-MTB family of 2019s. With the premium and super light carbon frame, based on the proven Trek frame geometry and some of the best components the E-MTB market has to offer Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 is an absolute high-end e-mountain bike that manages even the steepest downhill path and scores with stability, traction and absolute control.
Thanks to the Treks Removable Integrated Battery System, the 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery is perfectly integrated in the high-quality carbon frames, which is not only nice, as it makes the frame much slimmer, but also highly innovative. Trek has spared no expense in trying to make the integration of the battery user-friendly and easy. The result is a system that differs significantly from competitors' systems.
But what makes the Trek Removable Integrated Battery System different from the competition?
- The battery is not like most other embedded at the bottom of the frame, but on the drive side of the bike.
- The advantages are obvious: when removing the battery, it cannot fall out and be damaged and the battery is perfectly protected by the frame against dirt and damage.
- The battery has a special handle at the top, which makes handling even easier
- If the battery lock is unlocked, the battery will pop out only about 2 cm and can then be easily removed from the handle
- Battery and cover are one unit, which means that handling is easier once again, since only a part needs to be removed or inserted
- ... and of course everything without tools!
The special OCLV Mountain Carbon frame makes the bike light and sturdy, the suspension with the extra-long travel, the 27.5 "plus tires and other high-quality components provide absolute control, stability and traction even on the roughest trails.
These components make the Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 the ultimate trail bike:
- Lightweight and durable OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with high quality powder coating
- Powerful Bosch Performance Line CX drivetrain, perfect for off-road use with a max. torque of 75 Nm and 250 watts of power
- Bosch Purion Display with E-MTB Mode for intuitive control of the e-bike
- long-haul Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh fully integrated battery for ranges of up to 130 km in optimal conditions
- Aluminum struts, conical head tube and EVO Link for maximum stability
- Knock Block Technology from Trek as protection against over rotation of the handlebar
- high-quality Trek Motor Armor protects the engine from the bottom from stone chipping and collisions
- Trek Removable Integrated Battery System for full integration of the battery
- High-performance suspension fork RockShox Yari RL with extra long travel - 160 mm
- durable 27.5 "plus Bontrager XR4 tires for good traction and perfect control
- Bontrager Line Comp wheels give the bike cornering performance and stable running smoothness
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed derailleur for longer durability, low noise and best shifting performance
- Bontrager Arvada saddle with Vario seat post for more comfort even on long journeys
- Maximum safety is provided by the hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano with 4 brake cylinders
You want to order the Trek Powerfly LT 9.7? You can expect this service from e-bikes4you.com:
- The Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 is perfectly assembled and tested by our technicians
- Packed in a robust e-bike carton, our shipping partner will deliver the bike to your doorstep free of charge
- Included in delivery: a manual, a charger, a key set with 2 keys
- From e-bikes4you.com you get the free e-bikes4you.com E-Bike Guide which contains valuable information and care tips for your new e-bike and the battery
- You put the handlebar straight, mount the pedals and charge the battery - then you can go on the first big ride!
- e-bikes4you.com wishes you many adventures with your new Powerfly LT 9.7!
Frame geometry Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 - unfold here!
Frame geometry Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 Carbon E-MTB
Frame size number
Seat tube (cm)
Seat angle (°)
Head tube length (cm)
Steering angle (°)
Effective top tube (cm)
Bottom bracket height (cm)
Bottom bracket (cm)
|Specifications Trek Powerfly LT 9.7 Fully 2019 Volt/Trek Black|
|Art.No. / EAN Code:||
|Frame:||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 150 mm travel|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh fully integrated|
|Controller:||Bosch Purion Performance Line|
|Motor:||Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm|
|Front suspension:||RockShox Yari RL, DebonAir, Motion Control RL damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 160 mm travel|
|Rear suspension:||RockShox Deluxe RL, 205 x 57,5 mm
|Wheels:||Bontrager Line Comp 40, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately|
|Tires:||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, Single-Click, 12 speed|
|Rear derailleur:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Crank:||Race Face Aeffect (15 Z.) with chain guard|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 12 speed (11-50 Z.)|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Pedals:||VP-536, nylon platform|
|Seat post:||Vario dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing|
|Handlebar:||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31,8 mm, 15 mm Rise, 780 mm width|
|Stem:||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree|
|Grips:||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Headset:||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom|
|Brakes:||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|