The sporty e-trekking bike Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance - ready for all challenges!
Do you like a dash of adventure combined with practicality? Then the Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance is just the thing for you: strong Bosch Performance CX engine, fully integrated 500 Wh battery, cable routing, hydraulic disc brakes and 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur give a total package of performanceon the field path as well as in the urban area.
These are the highlights of the Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance:
- super stable and perfectly finished Integral 0.5 Aluminium frame
- exclusive handlebar stem unit with integrated cable routing
- stable and blockable SR Suntour NEX E25 fork with 15 mm floating axle
- powerful Bosch Performance Line CX drive with 75 Nm maximum torque and 250 Watt of power
- fully integrated into the frame 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube for ranges up to 150 km under optimal conditions
- easy-to-use Purion Display on the handlebar with integrated pushing aid
- 10-speed Shimano Deore derailleur for clear and safe shifting
- Schwalbe Smart Sam tires - the perfect all-round tire for the city as well as open terrain
- equipped with LED-lights front and rear, rear stand and bell
The powerful drive for ambitious and demanding bikers - the Bosch Performance CX with 75 Nm of maximum torque
Incredible dynamics and unique grip provide optimum support on every terrain. Due to the new progressive engine support a change of the support modes is superfluous, the drive adapts automatically to the individual driving style. Perfect support from the first step makes starting on steep climbs noticeably easier. Even on demanding tracks, the maximum torque of 75 Nm is good for sporty acceleration and also enables powerful sprinting. With support up to 25 km / h, the Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance is license-free and can be driven without license plate and insurance.
The fully integrated into the frame 500 Wh PowerTube Battery is sufficient for distances up to 150 km with a single charge of the battery under optimal conditions, so there is always enough energy for long trips. With the right charger, the battery can be fully charged within 4 to 5 hours, already in about 1.5 to 2 hours, half the capacity is reached. The integration of the battery perfectly protects it from dirt and shock and also ensures a slim frame shape.
The compact Bosch Purion display stands for highest efficiency and precision as well as for intuitive operation and clear presentation of all essential data that is needed during the journey. Light and push aid can also be activated with just one click, so the Bosch Purion is the display with the focus on the essentials, as the concentration while driving should also be on the trail, not on the handlebars.
The powerful E-Trekkingbike with perfect equipment!
The bike for any terrain shines with the 28 "Schwalbe Smart Sam tires, which are pleasantly easy to roll on the road, but also provide the perfect grip for all off-road routes.With lighting, stand and bell, the e-bike is equipped with all the essential components for riding in the urban area. Thus, the Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance is the perfect e-trekking bike for everyday commuter rides as well as the comfortable or challenging overland tours on weekends.
The Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance E-Trekkingbike is the bike of your dreams? If you order it at e-bikes4you.com, you can expect the following service:
- The Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance is completely pre-assembled, adjusted and driven by our technicians
- Carefully packaged in a special e-bike carton, it will be delivered directly to your door within a few days by our shipping partner
- included in the delivery: the right charger, a manual, a set of keys with two keys and the E-Bike Guide from e-bikes4you.com with interesting articles about maintenance and care of your new e-bike
- With just a few simple steps, your e-bike is ready for use - you put the handlebars straight, charge the battery and mount the pedals - your Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance is ready for your first trip.
- e-bikes4you.com wishes you many relaxed rides with your new dream bike!
|Specification Kalkhoff Entice 5.B Advance 2019 Toronto grey|
|Frame||Integrale 0.5, Aluminium|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX E25, blockable, 15 mm socket|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX, 36 V / 250 W|
|Display||Bosch Purion, LCD Display with walk assist|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube Li-Ion 36 V, 13,4 Ah (500 Wh)|
|Brake||Shimano MT400, hydraulic disc brake|
|Brake lever||Shimano MT400|
|Shifter||10-G Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Gear lever||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Gear ratio||front: 18, rear: 11-34|
|Handlebar||Kalkhoff One Piece, Riser; Concept EX Riser|
|Stem||Concept EX, adjustable|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Rampage ; Selle Royal Verve; Kalkhoff Sport Comfort|
|Front hub||Shimano Deore M6010, 15x100 mm floating axle|
|Rear hub||Shimano Deore M6010, 12x142 mm floating axle|
|Rim||Rodi Blackrock, eyelets|
|Tires||28": Schwalbe Smart Sam, 47-622|
|Light system||Herrmans H-Black MR8, LED|
|Stand||rear stand, adjustable|
|Pedal||MTB, Flat, Aluminium, with Reflektor|
Maximum weight allowed