NEW - Focus SAM² 6.8 - Enduro E-Mountainbike - no obstacle is too big!
Rediscover Enduro! Spend more time on the bike - have fun! Wild and challenging terrain is just right for the new Focus SAM² 6.8. The sleek Shimano STEPS E8000 drivetrain, 170mm travel F.O.L.D.Kinematic, premium FOX suspension fork and dampers, and some of the best components the mountain bike market has to offer - what more could you ask for?
With these components the Focus SAM² 6.8 Enduro E-Mountainbike Fully shines:
- stable and multiply reinforced aluminum frame in modern colors
- internally laid cables for less wear, clean look and easier cleaning
- Float FOX DPS Performance EVOL damper with sensitive response and best shock absorption
- Fox 36 Performance Elite suspension fork - outstanding technology and best performance
- powerful Shimano ZEE 4 piston brake with Ice-Tech Technology for sustained braking performance
- Shimano Deore XT 8000 11-speedshifter, robust and reliable even on rough trails
- compactShimano STEPS E8000 motor, 2,8 kg, 70 Nm max. torque, 250 Watt of power
- 378 Wh battery fully integrated into the frame, additional 378 Wh optional to plug on (T.E.C.pack)
- colored LCD Display - for having all important information at a glance
- intuitive to use Firebolt switch with integrated walk assist for the choice of support levels
- 27,5" MAXXIS DHF tyres- the most used and most successful downhill tire in the world
- adjustable Kind Shock E30i seatpost for maximum comfort
Shimano STEPS E8000 - the lightest E-MTB motor in its class!
The sturdy aluminum frame in combination with the powerful Shimano STEPS E8000, which ensures a low center of gravity and thus perfect handling, makes the SAM² 6.8 an enduro bike that makes driving even the most demanding trails fun. The Shimano STEPS E8000 remains stable and consistent even in the toughest conditions; the fully integrated battery with 378 Wh power provides a long range. If needed, another 378 Wh battery can be attached to the frame. So enough energy is available for long tours.
The Firebolt switch is simple and intuitive to operate, and allows to switch among the four possible levels of assistance. The anti-glare and colored LCD display is responsible clearly displays at a glance all data required during the journey, even in poor visibility conditions.
Patented technologies that Focus uses in the SAM² 6.8 Enduro full suspension E-MTB:
- Squared Experience - Focus's new and revolutionary energy concept gives bikers the opportunity to take just as much energy on their tours as they need. 378 Wh of power are nicely integrated into the frame and certainly enough for a large part of all journeys. If necessary, simply by plugging the additional battery the range can be doubled. With the T.E.C.pack, which contains the second battery and the rail for mounting it, then 756 Wh of power are available.
- F.O.L.D.Kinematic - 170mm travel provides the perfect performance for Enduro Bikes and E-MTBs. The special rear-end system with precise coordination between sensitivity and progressiveness is the secret behind the F.O.L.D.Kinematic.
- Focus Airflow Intakes -The internal battery must be constantly supplied with fresh, cool air, so that it can not overheat. This is guaranteed by the Focus Airflow Intakes.
You have fallen in love with the Focus SAM² 6.8 and absolutely want to have it? You get this:
- the Focus SAM² 6.8 is professionally pre-assembled, adjusted and then tested by our technicians
- neatly packaged in a special e-bike carton, it will be delivered free of charge to your door by our shipping partner for you
- Included in the delivery are a user manual, the right charger and the E-Bike Guide from e-bikes4you.com. The E-Bike Guide contains valuable tips and information for the care and maintenance of your new Focus SAM² 6.8
- With just a few moves, your new Focus SAM² 6.8 is ready to go: you charge the battery, set the handlebars straight and mount the pedals
- Done! Now there is nothing in the way of the first big downhill adventure!
- e-bikes4you.com wishes you many perfect tours with your new dream bike!
|Specifications Focus SAM² 6.8 2019 Red|
|Art.n. / EAN||
|Frame||7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 170 mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180 mm|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL|
|Fork||FOX 36 Performance Elite, 3-position micro adjust lever, 110x15 mm mm QR, 170 mm travel|
|Motor||Shimano Steps E8000, 70 Nm, 250 W|
|Display||Shimano Steps E8000, colored LCD display, walk assist, bluetooth|
|Battery||378 Wh internal|
|Brakes||Shimano Zee BR-M640|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Deore XT 8000, 11-speed|
|Switch lever||Shimano XT 8000|
|Crank set||FC-E8050-34T Hollow|
|Gear ratio||front: 34, rear: 11-46|
|Handlebar||BBB, aluminium, Di2, riserbar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9degree|
|Stem||BBB, aluminium, Di2, 31.8 mm, 55 mm|
|Saddle||Focus Trail Saddle|
|Seat post||KindShock E30i, 31,6mm, internal|
|Tyres||27": Maxxis DHF 2.6 3C EXO TR|
|Wheelset||DT-Swiss H1900, 27,5" 584-30, 148x12 mm / 110x15 mm|
|Pedal||Sport, mit Reflektor|
|Battery capacity||10,5 Ah (378 Wh)|
|Grip||BBB-VELO PYTHON BHG-195|