BOSCH PowerPack 400 Classic Line Frame version black
Bosch PowerPack 400 Classic Line Lowertube Mounting 2017
Replacement battery / Second battery black
Our batteries come fresh from the production monthly with two years warranty!
Attention: This battery only fits to the Bosch Classic Line series for bikes built in 2010 to 2013 on the lower tube.
Whether you simply want to cruise through the city or across the country, commute to work every day, or experience the ultimate adrenaline at the ultimate Uphill Flow - the PowerPacks from Bosch accompany and support you wherever you are. All batteries are available in luggage carriers or frame versions and in steps 300, 400 and 500 and 600 - there is the right thing for everyone!
Particular emphasis is placed on a high energy density, enormous running performance, low weight, long life and easy handling. Five aspects that make your life easier and fun.
- Excellent efficiency The Bosch Lithium-Ion PowerPacks have the highest energy density with minimum size and smallest weight - this guarantees pure fun!
- Latest technology Memory effect and self-discharge was yesterday - the Bosch lithium-ion batteries are the latest state of the art and shine with outstanding performance. In addition, the charging times are very short - depending on Charger and PowerPack charge your battery in two hours to half.
- Ergonomic handling Both the frame and the luggage rack rechargeable battery can be easily removed from the e-bike for recharging at home - but you can of course recharge your battery directly at the bike!
- Optimal durability Thanks to Bosch's battery management system, your PowerPack is safe from overcharging, overheating, undervoltage or short circuits - this increases the life of the PowerPacks by a multiplicity!
To calculate your optimal range, use the helpful eBike Range Assistant
BOSCH POWERPACK 400 Classic Line
The Bosch PowerPack 400 ClassicLine is a reliable and long-lasting e-bike rechargeable battery that is state-of-the-art and never lets you down. Available in two different versions - on the one hand, the frame version, which sits near the center of gravity of your e-bike and thus provides more stability and on the other hand the luggage carrier version, which is used with e-bikes with low entry. However, wherever you mount your battery, removing and charging it at the next outlet, or directly at the e-bike, is fast and uncomplicated.
- For the first generation between the years 2010 and 2013 (Classic & Classic Plus), only the frame batteries and luggage carrier batteries of the Bosch Classic Line can be used
|Deal of the Week||No|