BOSCH PowerPack 400 Classic Line Rack Version
Bosch PowerPack 400 Classic Line Rack Version
Spare battery / Second battery
Our batteries arrive monthly, right from the production with two years producer warranty!
Attention: This battery only fits to the Bosch Classic Line series for bikes built between 2010 and 2013, with luggage rack mounting system.
Whether you simply want to cruise through the city or across the country, commute to work every day, or experience the sensation of the ultimate uphill flow - the PowerPacks from Bosch accompany and support you wherever you are. All batteries are available in rack or frame version and in 300, 400, 500 or 600Wh power category - there is a right battery for everyone!
Particular emphasis is placed on a high energy density, enormous running performance, low weight, long life and easy handling. Five aspects that make your life easier and more fun.
- Excellent efficiency The Bosch Lithium-Ion PowerPacks have the highest energy density with minimum size and smallest weight - pure fun guaranteed!
- Latest technology Memory effect and self-discharge was yesterday - the Bosch lithium-ion batteries are the state of the art products shining with outstanding performance and surprisingly short charging times - only 2 hours for halft and 4 hours for full charge.
- Ergonomic handling Both the frame and the rack rechargeable battery can be easily removed from the e-bike for recharging at home - but you can of course recharge your battery directly at the bike as well!
- Optimal durability Thanks to Bosch's battery management system, your PowerPack is safe from overcharging, overheating, undervoltage or short circuits - this increases the life of the PowerPacks by a multiplicity!
To calculate your optimal range, use the helpful eBike Range Assistant
BOSCH POWERPACK 400 Classic Line
The Bosch PowerPack 400 ClassicLine is a reliable long-lasting and state-of-the-art e-bike rechargeable battery that never lets you down. Available in two different versions - on the one hand, the frame version, which sits near the center of gravity of your e-bike and thus provides more stability and on the other hand the luggage rack version, which is used with e-bikes with low entry. Regardless of where you mount, remove or charge your battery, be it at the next outlet, or directly at the e-bike, is it always fast and uncomplicated.
- For the first generation between the years 2010 and 2013 (Classic & Classic Plus), only the frame batteries and luggage carrier batteries of the Bosch Classic Line can be use
|Deal of the Week||No|